Walnut for Thunderbird 1.8.55
Jan 26, 2010
Walnut for Thunderbird is a theme based on the icons from art.gnome.org, and sporting a wooden look. Including full support for Lightning (0.9 and higher!)Walnut2 is based on icons from art.gnome.org. Includes support for DOMInspector, chatzilla, stumbleupon, downloadstatusbar, fission, forecastfox, downloadmgr, calendar, quicknote, offline, googlebar, MAB, and many more...To uninstall first make the default theme active (or the theme you want to remove) and then do 'uninstall' from the theme manager.Developer commentsPlease don't use the review box for any bug reports. Contact me through the email address provided under the 'Support' heading. Using email is the quickest way to notify me, and generally I will try to make a fix available as quickly as possible.How to Install in Thunderbird:1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As.
.." to download and save the file to your hard disk.2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK". Requirements:
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release:
· Consistent style of 'tag' including the tags in the Tag dropdown menu's
· Improved Junk/NotJunk icons in threadPane.
· Add support for CompactHeader&CustomizeHeaderToolbar extension, including all variants of toolbarbutton layout (icon&text, icon only, text only, icons beside text).
· Improved style for expand twisties in messageHeader.
· Improved style for menulist in toolbar (folderselection & viewselection)