Feb 13, 2010
iPlotz is an Adobe AIR application that allows you to rapidly create clickable, navigable mockups and wireframes for prototyping websites and software applications.Create a project, add wireframe pages with design components and discuss your creations with others.With iPlotz you can create clickable, navigable wireframes to create the experience of a real website or software application. You can also invite others to comment on the designs, and once ready, you can then manage the tasks for developers and designers to build the project.About Adobe AIRAdobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
Here are some key features of "iPlotz":
· Works on Windows, Mac or Linux with flash enabled browsers.
· Add, delete, rename multiple pages for your sitemap.
· Drag and drop components onto a resizeable page, link them or add hotspot links to other pages or external web pages.
· Upload, drag and drop your own images onto a page.
· Export pages as png, jpg or pdf.
· Invite others to comment on pages.
· Share editing rights with others on projects, so that they can modify wireframes too.
Project and Task Management:
· Add tasks for project members to handle coding and design.
· Adobe AIR