Rainmeter 2.3 r1203 Beta
Feb 21, 2012
Rainmeter is a desktop customization platform. Through Rainmeter, you can enhance your Windows computer at home or work with skins: handy, compact applets which float freely on your desktop, much like Windows Sidebar gadgets, or dashboard widgets for the Mac.Rainmeter skins provide you with useful information at a glance. It's easy to keep an eye on your system resources, like memory and battery power, or your online data streams, including email, RSS feeds, and weather forecasts. Many skins are even functional: they can record your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite applications, and send your tweets to Twitter - all in a clean, unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize to your liking.
Latest Changes:- Add Formulas now allowed in addtional setttings
- Add Manage/About dialogs: Support for keyboard shortcuts and commands
- Fix Fixed crash when Rainmeter.exe bang arguments did not contain the config parameter
- Fix !EnableMeasure bang: Fixed crash when measure is not found
- Fix !WriteKeyValue bang: Fixed that formulas didn't work
- Fix Installer: Improved administrative rights detection
- Fix Window message API: Partly broken since, fixed
- Chg RecycleManager plugin: Greatly reduced CPU usage
- Chg Network statistics now saved every two minutes (instead of every minute)
- Chg WebParser.
dll: Updated to new plugin API
- Chg RecycleManager plugin: Removed support for Drives option